Thursday, January 10, 2008

Anglicky s úsměvem

Tyhle a jim podobné vtípky přinesla mamka včera z kurzu angličtiny...

"My husband is very upset about his weight."
"Why?"
"Yesterday he decided to weight himself so he stood on the talking weighing-machine in the town centre."
"What did it say?"
"One at a time, please!"

"Most girls think that I'm handsome but a few girls think I'm ugly. What do you think, Julie?"
"A bit of both."
"What exactly do you mean?"
"I think you are pretty ugly!"


"Did you write this poem yourself?"
"Every line of it, sir."
"Well, I’m very glad to meet you, Mr Wiliam Shakespeare. I thought you were dead!"


3 comments:

Jolana said...

¿Como se llama la llama?
no esta ingles, pero es bastante cool

xD

Markys said...

La llama se llama Llama :o).

Jolana said...

hele, ale když to přečteš celý španělsky tak je
la jáma se jáma jáma xD